Turkey Recipes and Information
Turkey Cutlets in Onion Gravy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Chef Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic (14g. or 4-1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 package Butterball® Turkey Cutlets
- 3 cups thinly sliced onions
- 3/4 cups apple juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 cups cooked pasta or rice
- Season the cutlets evenly with 1 teaspoon of the Poultry Magic per side. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Transfer the cutlets to the skillet and cook until the seasoning is a light golden brown (but not cooked through), about 1 to 2 minutes per side. (If the cutlets do not all fit in your pan, cook them in 2 batches.)
- Set the cutlets aside.
- In the same pan, add the onions and the remaining seasoning mix. Stir well and cover. Cook for 3 minutes, then scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Recover and cook for 3 more minutes. Add the apple juice and cook until the juice is syrupy and sizzling, about 6 minutes. Add the cream and stir well. Bring to a boil then return the cutlets and their juices to the pan and simmer until they are cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Place cooked pasta or rice in a bowl. Pour gravy over and place the cutlets on top.
If you prefer a less seasoned dish, simply cut back the amount of Poultry Seasoning that you use.
· Tasty Turkey Burgers
· Turkey Cutlets in Onion Gravy
· Baked Turkey
· Thanksgiving Stuffed Roast Turkey Recipe
· Cornbread-Sausage Stuffing
· Turkey Gravy
· Turkey Roasting Times Chart
· More Turkey Recipes and Information
· Cookbooks at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Cookbooks at Amazon.com