Turkey Recipes and Information
- pan drippings
- milk or broth
- 1/2 cup flour or 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Cooked turkey giblets, chopped (if desired)
- Pour Turkey drippings into 4-cup measuring cup.
- Place 1/4 cup of fat from drippings back into roasting pan or saucepan.
- Spoon off any remaining fat from the drippings in your measuring cup and discard.
- Add broth or milk to drippings in measuring cup to make 4 cups.
- Blend 1/2 cup flour or 1/4 cup cornstarch into fat in pan.
- Gradually blend in with a wire whip, the dripping mixture until smooth.
- Place pan over medium head and bring to a boil, stirring and simmering for about 5 minutes. (Will thicken some).
- Add finely chopped cooked giblets, if desired, and stir.
- Season to taste, remove from heat and serve over mashed potatoes, turkey, bread, etc.
· Baked Turkey
· Thanksgiving Stuffed Roast Turkey Recipe
· Cornbread-Sausage Stuffing
· Turkey Gravy
· Turkey Roasting Times Chart
· Tasty Turkey Burgers
· Turkey Cutlets in Onion Gravy
· Mashed Potatoes
· Sweet Potatoes
· Pumpkin Pie
· More Turkey Recipes and Information
· Cookbooks at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Cookbooks at Amazon.com