MIDDLE EASTERN PITA PIZZAS
from Betty Crocker
Hummus, spinach and tomato create colorful and flavorful veggie pizzas.
- 4 pita breads (6 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic-flavored or regular hummus
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cups shredded spinach
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe or Kalamata olives
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place pita breads in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch.
- Spread hummus on each pita bread. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each pizza with onion, spinach, tomato and olives.
· Cookbooks at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Cookbooks from Amazon.com