YAMS WITH THYME
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 medium yams
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. thyme, or 1-1/2 tsp. fresh, chopped
- Cook whole yams in boiling water 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain thoroughly.
- When yams have cooled enough to handle, peel with a sharp knife and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add thyme, and sauté yams until edges are browned.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
· Cookbooks at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Cookbooks from Amazon.com
· WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SWEET POTATO AND A YAM?